250g Milk Chocolate/ Semi-bitter Chocolate (Take your pick!), broken into pieces
75g Butter, cut into pieces
1-1/2 cup Fresh Cream
2 Large Eggs
2 tbs Irish Cream (any liqueur you prefer!)
1 tbs Honey
- Put the chocolate and butter in a bowl. Place the bowl over some boiled water that is kept on a gentle simmer.
- Let the chocolate and butter melt. Remove from the heat.
- In another bowl whip the cream until it gets soft and frothy
- Whisk the eggs and honey in a bowl until light.
- Gently fold in the irish cream, melted chocolate mixture and cream. Mix all this very gently.
- Pour the mixture into small wine glasses or serving dishes.
- Leave to chill for a few hours (At least 1-1/2 hour before serving).
- Sprinkle grated chocolate over the mousse before serving.
Chocolate Mousse is so simple to make and so delightfully sinful! Try different varieties of chocolate and liqueur. I also like to add a dash of whisky to make this even more sinful. Delicious.
2 thoughts on “Sinful Chocolate Mousse”
Oh yummy! Must try this. Thank you for sharing.
Hi thanks for possting this